Sonic Loader + Epic Pro Speed Feed
The incredibly lightweight Sonic Loader is now available with the Epic Pro Speed Feed. Weighing in at just under 1 pound, the Sonic is the lightest electronic loader to consistently feed at 16+ BPS. Now you can take advantage of high rate-of-fire and quick reloads with the Epic Pro Speed Feed.
Epic Pro Speed Feed Details
Constructed from durable, shatter-proof thermoplastic, the Epic Pro Speed Feed efficiently delivers paintballs to your loader with minimal paint spillage. Shop Epic Pro Speed Feeds
- Soft fins enclose paintballs while allowing efficient reloads
- Secure spring-loaded locking latch prevents lid from popping open when running or divin.
- Toolless locking clip allows easy installation and removal
Sonic Loader Details
The loader's toolless shell is made of durable nylon material to prevent cracking and shattering from impact, and features a toolless removable tray for easy cleaning and maintenance. The newly designed "H" board increases battery life and efficiency which has made it possible for the loader to run on only one 9V battery for up to 18 cases of paintballs.
- Includes Epic Pro Speed Feed and stock Ring Lid
- Made with reinforced nylon to ensure the shell is strong and will not break when being shot or dropped. The shell is completely toolless and can be taken apart with a simple pull of the rear locking latch
- Single-button, one-touch on/off + Force feed
- Easy to clean with removable tray
- Upgraded "H" board for increased battery life and efficiency
- Perfectly balanced with center of gravity over feed neck
- Jam-free and gentle on fragile paintballs
- Runs on only one 9V Battery and can shoot up to 18 cases of paint off a single 9V battery. (battery not included)
- Low battery indicator light on underside of shell
- Motorized paddle system feeds paintballs at 16+ BPS
- Weight 11.9 oz (without battery)
- 200 Round Capacity
- Spring ramp which guides paintballs to the raceway
- Soft Paddles which help prevent paintballs from breaking inside the loader
- Activation sensor located in the feedneck ensures that paddles spin every time a paintball passes the sensor